Dear Patients and Community,
We are please to announce TSO Texas City has reopened for normal business hours and eye care.
To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are implementing the following health measures in the office:
- Patients are scheduled one per hour to reduce the amount of traffic in our office and practice safe social distancing.
- Staff will wear mask and gloves, patients are advised to wear a mask.
- All frames are cleaned and sanitized before and after trying them on.
- Exam rooms, contact lens area, tables and front doors are wiped down after each patient.
- Curbside pick ups still available.
We are all in this together and appreciate your understanding as we do our part during this challenging time. We look forward to serving your eye care and optical needs soon.
Dr. Juarez and Dr. Garcia